Thursday, March 29, 2007

Barcelona, We have a problem??

Seeing as how our flight on September 15 out of Barcelona is at 12:00 noon, I thought I should find out about the train schedule from Malaga to Barcelona. Lucky I did...It is a 14 Hour train ride! Yes 1-4....Yikes...I had no idea. It is only about an inch on the map. I thought Spain was about the size of Georgia. Well, the good news is that they do have an overnight train both ways which My dad loves. Sadly, we'll have to leave on Friday night the 13th from Malaga. Right now our plan is to get leave Provence on Friday morning the 7th and spend the night in Barcelona. I guess now we can't leave Barcelona until Saturday night the 8th and arrive in Malaga on Sunday morning the 9th and stay until Friday nightthe 13th. Oh Well...It is vacation right...Go with the flow! Our Time Share is booked from Saturday to Saturday.

No comments: