Wednesday, March 7, 2007

March 7 is finally here!


If you happened to check out one of my very first blogs you may remember how much I L-O-V-E Country Music singer Gary Allan. I saw him in concert over the summer and he came out later to watch the other act and stood about 20 feet below me. I was so distracted most of the show trying to debate how painful and what would happen to me if I jumped. Yes, this was taken from my seat of Gary Allan and Rascal Flats.

I found out several months ago he had a Greatest Hits Album coming out in March and I have been counting the days. I mean who wouldn't be attracted to the smoky sad eyes...his wife committed suicide a couple of years ago. So Gary, if you are reading this I got your album today from itunes...CALL ME!
PS ~ BBW I miss you already!

No comments: