Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My 5 Favorite Things Today!

Today, being Tuesday, I thought would be a good day to tell you about the 5 things I love best right now. That and the fact that my radio station talked about it this morning too.


1. My very most favorite thing right now is "Prison Break." I am so happy it is on Monday nights because it gets me over the Monday hump. Only 2 more episodes this season and I am going to be so sad when it ends. I have faith Paul Kellerman is going to do the right thing.




2. My second favorite thing is getting ready for my vacation. I am going to the Dominican Republic in just a little over a month. I have been shopping and checking out all the cute spring clothes. I also spend a lot of time in the evenings reading all the reviews of my resort. I'd have to say it is about 50/50 with folks who liked it and those who do not. I have learned so much.


3. My third favorite thing would have to be my new Vera Bradley Bag I "won" at our preschool auction. It is in my newest pattern and if you keep up with Vera at all you know how quickly the pattern you love retires. So as soon as I picked this new pattern it was already gone. Now I have several small pieces and this one big bag I just bought to go with my old pieces that do not match. E-bay here I come!







4. My fourth favorite thing is my co-workers. They are all pretty chipper today and no one is getting on my nerves too bad (never you bossy). I love having lunch with them but sadly we don't do that enough these days. It is just not the same eating in which I did yesterday for the first time in a long time. It wasn't so bad but I just don't like it. I'm an eater outer!

5. Last but not least I've got to say it...My Tab! I can't believe the number of people who ask me every day if they still are making Tab.....well not every day but all the time! In Asheville this weekend a young lad saw the can and thought we were from another planet. "WOW, Cool, look at that retro soda!" Retro???? Tab has been around longer than you young man. It has never been off the market and I am praying the Coca Cola company will listen to me and never retire it.






Have a good Tuesday!

1 comment:

Bossy Bar-Wife said...

I love it! I want to do that too!