Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I love my TIVO...most of the time


My best friend and favorite gift I ever gave myself has really made me angry tonight. I'm not even sure what the problem is but about every other commercial, which I don't watch because TIVO zips through them, the screen goes to blue. What the heck is going on?? TIVO I love you baby but you have got to work with me here. I almost missed the tell all of the Bachelor...HORRORS! Luckily, and I mean LUCKILY for him he was doing fine during Prison Break. Maybe I should take this as a sign to go on to bed a little early tonight...after all it is now 1:15 a.m....OK so 45 minutes and missing an episode I have already seen of Will and Grace will not kill me so I'll sign off. TIVO...you better be back to your old self tomorrow!

2 comments:

Bossy Bar-Wife said...

I hope you two can patch things up, tivo is the greatest gift of all.

That's Sew Sally said...

So far so good tonight. TSS has to go to bed EARLY tonight.