Wednesday, November 15, 2006

This man is NOT gay!


Today I was all excited to post my new entry about Mike and Kim coming to visit. Well, then I read Bossy Bar Wife and Monogram Momma and felt a little left out. Seriously, BBW willl have you rolling on the floor and MM just has the most ADORABLE ideas. I love her blog. Mine is just a little boring if you ask me. Good thing no one is reading it but BBW and me. Oh yea..I forgot Mayor of Crazytown read it and said all my crushes are homos! When BBW told me this I yelled back..."Well she is a homo!" She is not, not that there is anything wrong with that, but it sounded funny at the time. How dare she diss the loves of my life. Hello, Wentworth Miller, He is in Prison for goodness sake! He is a rough and tough prison guy...OK, I see her point but he is NOT gay. Then Bob Harper...admittedly a little on the fem side but still so hot...yea...I would blow him away with one big breath anyway so I'll scratch him. Then Gary Allan, he smokes Camels and drives a motorcycle...clearly not really my type...smoking blech...but again H-O-T! Apparently this "Prez" person says so..I'm going to kick his ass is what I am going to do. Is Prez a homo? Maybe that would be why he thinks my men are gay. I wish I could figure out how to put their dadgum hot pictures in my blog so you could be the judge...but once agian only BBW and Mayor of Crazytown are reading...thanks girls! Tomorrow I am going to figure out how to get in these pictures.

2 comments:

Monogram Momma said...

Hey there Sally! Just followed your comment over to your blog and thanks for the invitation! I'll be stopping by to check on A) how muhc more generous you are to your sistr than I am to mine (although I do have 2 in my defense) and B)whether or not your crushes are in fact gay. Chances are, dear Sally, if Perez says they are, then they ARE. And yes, he IS.

Bossy Bar-Wife said...

I think you are thinking of Perez Hilton, the celebrity blogger. He always knows when people are gay. Wentworth is totally hot though, I am with you on that one. I'm pretty sure we aren't going to meet him, so it may not REALLY matter if he prefers men.